Extract from the General Terms and Conditions for Hotel Accommodation Contracts
Published by the IHA-Hotel Association Germany
1. These terms and conditions apply to contracts for the rental of hotel rooms for accommodation and all for the guest
provided other services provided by the hotel.
2. The contract is concluded by the acceptance of the reservation of the guest by the hotel. The hotel is at liberty to confirm the room reservation in writing.
3. The hotel is obliged to provide the booked rooms and to provide the services agreed upon.
4. Cancellation of the contract by the guest requires the written consent of the hotel. If there is no consent by the hotel, then the price agreed upon in the contract must also be paid if the guest does not use any of the contractual services. The guest is then obliged to pay a flat-rate 90% of the contractually agreed rate for lodging. The guest is free to prove that no damages were incurred or the damages incurred by the hotel were lower than the amount demanded.
5. The place of delivery and payment and jurisdiction is the location of the hotel. The full text of the Terms and Conditions will be sent on request.
6. Online Dispute Resolution by the European Commission: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
7. The company does not participate in dispute settlement proceedings before "Verbraucherschlichtungsstelle".